We do not collect any information which might identify any of our visitors.
Any visitors who choose to contact us through our contact form, email or by making a purchase will inevitably share their email address and any information in their message. This information we receive from visitors will be held in the strictest confidence and never sold, shared or otherwise transmitted to any third party.
Visitor Information that is Collected:
We use several traffic tracking organisations to monitor our web site performance. These services collect information such as:
- The domain for your internet service provider, and the IP address of the computer accessing our site.
- The type of browser you are using
- The type of operating system you are using (such as Macintosh, Unix, Windows etc.)
- The date and time you visit our site and the web pages that are visited on our site
- How you arrived at our site (from a search engine, web site link or direct input of our domain name.
This information is used for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. The companies we use for tracking traffic do not record personal identifiable information about individuals.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,click here.